The Erasmus+ Project Muinin
The Erasmus+ Project Muinin Confidence “Building Institutional Confidence in Work/life learning and Experience Recognition of Previous Learning (RPL)” has just finished in August 2019 and WUSMED takes the opportunity to highlight some interesting aspects to share with all the people engaged in the Recognition of Previous Learning (RPL) and professional competences.
We have learned about the regulations for recognition of previous learning (RPL) and the similarities and differences among the partner’s countries as well as how to create the competences profile of the mentor for RPL and the best way to design a training program.
We have developed and offer to be
used by interested professionals:
– RPL competence catalogue and the responsibilities of the mentor facilitator.
– collection of actual life histories to take in account as a background of the training program. (IO6)
– Handbook for the RPL mentor training.
– program designed to train people interested to work as a RPL mentor.
– pilot training to ensure the quality and be aware about what can be improved.